BIG DAY OF DATA – EFFECTIVE DATA DRIVING BUSINESS SUCCESS
From Data-Driven Marketing to Data-Inspired Creativity
WHEN: 25th June, 9.20 – 9.40
WHERE: IET London, Savoy Place
- What’s next for data, following a decade of disruption in the creative industries?
- How using data insights can help enable new kinds of ideas and how creativity can help to connect customers with data in ways that are less alarming and more charming
- How to move from data-driven marketing, to data-inspired creativity
- Why will customer-level, 1st party data be more important than ever and what new mix of talent will agencies and clients require?
- Which global marketers are starting to demonstrate the potential of data-inspired creativity?
Simon Goodall, Global Chief Strategy Officer, MullenLowe Open
Don’t miss out on what promises to be an inspiring session, for more information and to register for your ticket see here or drop us an email and we’ll get you sorted.